Zigzag on a Lake is a free software application from the Arcade subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-22. The program can be installed on Android.
The Zigzag on a Lake game features:
- FREE game, no in-app purchases
- Endless zigzag and follow the line game on the lake
- Colorful backgrounds, dynamic blending colors
- Simple yet challenging game play that counts on your quick reaction
- Ten different unlock-able balls
- Small game, only 12 MB, it fits in under 25 MB games category that use very small storage
- No wi-fi? No problem. This game works without internet and doesn't need WiFi
- Easy touch controls, just need one finger to tap and change direction
One of the best zigzag games of 2017
In the valley of monuments there is an endless lake with a zigzagging path across it. Follow this path into eternity and reach the highest hi-scores. One of the best instant fun games which will give you an adrenaline rush!
You also might like to jump with crossy trolls , with crossy Dory or shoot some apples.
Zigzag on a Lake (version 1.0.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Zigzag on a Lake since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-22.
The latest version is 1.0.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-22
- Better and more accurate controls,- Changing background colours,- Tap to switch directions, don't fall in the lake and stay on the line,- How far can you go?
posted on 2016-12-10
- Better and more accurate controls,- Endless zig zag on the lake is fun and highly addictive,- Tap to switch directions, don't fall in the lake and stay on the line,- How far can you go?